||April 25, 2019 11:27:26 1 months ago
- Manage and maintain company’s financial plans,
policies and procedures, internal control and financial practices
- Ensure to provide reliable and relevant financial information on a
timely basis, delivery of quality rolling forecast, and interpretation of
the financial statements to assist decision-making
- - Deliver insightful business analysis to improve company financial
perform in order to achieve company’s objective
- - Acts as business partner to operation and
commercial functions by providing advice and positive challenges to support
good decision making
- - Support to ensure control of budget in terms of
revenue achievement and spending
- - Handle all aspects of cash management include cash flow forecast
- - Monitor and implementing operation process improvement for financial
activities include but not limit to collection and payment etc
- - Manage company’s financial accounting activities such as month-end
closing, year-end closing, management reporting, budgeting and
forecasting, and tax compliance
- - Ensure tax compliance and correct and timely Withholding tax, VAT, Corporate Tax and transfer pricing filing
to local authorities
- - Manages relationships with relevant internal and
external stakeholders eg. head office, external auditors, bankers,
insurance company etc
- - Drive projects as assigned by the CFO as project
leader. Such projects might be of primary financial-and/or wider business oriented
- - Assists the team in day to day decisions
- - Perform related duties as assigned / required
- Position Qualifications
- - Bachelor Degree or above in Finance or related fields.
- - At least 8 years
experiences in Financial function with minimum 3 years managerial level
- - Proficiency in
Excel with ERP experience be an advantage
- - Strong analytical
- - Self-driven and active
- - Excellent
interpersonal and communication skills
- - Good command of English
Assistant Manager - Operation
||March 25, 2019 10:39:58 3 months ago
- - Control and Monitoring the overall TOS to achieve maximum efficiency.
- - Drive the teams to achieve the objective
- - Drive to deliver the organization KPI, customers requirement.
- - Effective manage multiple teams including provide support, trianing, issue escalation, team briefing and performance management counselling and coaching.
- - Closely report to the superior regarding Operations results precisely.
- - Control & Monitoring to ensured smooth Yard Operation and Transportation.
- - Presents, facilitates and leads assigned process improvement using methods of culture-appropriate team building, team energizing, data gathering and analysis, problem solving, project management.
- - Develop and maintain all procedures related documentation (SOP, guidelines, process flow, etc.)
- - Ensuring the effective operations process (SOP) and communication whole organization are maintained.
- - Strictly comply with HSSE policy, regulation, standard and safe work instruction for the assigned task
- - Ensure agreed deadlines are adhered to at all times for reporting and implementations
- - Control the special assignment to achieve plan
- - Solve problem accurately and fast
- - B.A. or Master in any field
- - At least 5 years’ experience in warehouse or logistics management, container terminal operation experience will be an advantage.
- - A team leader with problem solving skill, people management skill and interpersonal communication skill
- - Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- - Good command of spoken and written English Strong Computer literacy.
- - Strong interpersonal skill with customer-oriented, can-do attitude.
- - Cooperative and collaborative with cross functional.
- - Able to work independently and under pressure
- - Good presentation, logical thinking skill.
- - Self-motivated and innovative